Tuesday 6 January 2015

Getting to know me

Hey, so I thought I'd give you an idea of who I am. I'm sixteen, female (hopefully me being female was obvious by my picture) I've been living in New Zealand for thirteen years, I was born in England in 1998. 

If I'm going to be honest here I am a part time worker at Pizza Hut ( glamorous I know ) but working there has it's perks, like.. Free pizza. For now my future is undecided, I'm hoping to figure out what I want to do soon though as I have one more year left of college, which is stressful.

At the moment it's the summer holidays and I have one more month of freedom until school takes over completely. I am feeling some excitement of going back though, it's my last year and I am going to try make the most of it. The main goal for me is to stay focused, my mind always seems to wonder off somewhere when I'm doing schoolwork or listening to a teacher. Anyone have any ideas on how to keep concentrated?  

This year I'm also going to start running in the morning, I did last year before the holidays and it really helped clear my mind and it woke me up so I was ready and awake for school. If any of you are feeling tried and sluggish during the day instead of giving up and having a nap try light exercise I find it really wakes me up again.

So this post went from getting to know me to 'Cleo's Goals For 2015'.. I think you guys will find that I can go off track quite easily. I don't know what else to tell you all so if you have any questions about me please do ask. 

Oh! I made a bloglovin' so make sure to give me a follow :) Also comment if you have any advice for me.  Thank you,

-Cleo Online x


1 comment:

  1. Such a great post! Really enjoyed reading it and I look forward to your future posts :)

    Karis X
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete